2017 August National Geographic Magazine Blog

Note: My National Geographic magazine entries are NOT in order. (This is because I don't always have time to do my entries.

Hi! I love dinosaurs. Today I will be doing a 2017 (August) National Geographic magazine entry. Let's begin!






Today, my summary will be about how us humans are making our journey to the the universe.

About only 50 years ago, we finally landed on the moon. And now, we want to go to Mars, as our desperate quest for life outside Earth continues.  We have built robots and rockets and yet still not built homes on Mars or the moon or found any other life on other planets or moons. But at least we are getting a bit closer.


As technology advances, so will our understanding of space,

With new robots being sent to the moon and Mars, we have gotten close to seing fresh water on other planets and moons.

However there's a risk. If a robot goes to fast, it risks crashing on to the moon!

And if it's too slow, it might get lost in orbit.






Conclusion: Though we've built so many robots, we might not find life or water in the universe. But we might find life or water too.

Comments