2018 October National Geographic Magazine Blog

Note: My National Geographic entries are not in order (this is because I don't always have time to do my entries.) 

Hi, I love dinosaurs. Today I will be doing a 2018 National Geographic magazine entry. Let's begin!


WE MADE IT. WE DEPEND ON IT. WE'RE DROWNING IN IT: We're polluting the whole Earth? How and why are we polluting Earth?


How to solve it? Let me explain. There are lots of one time use plastic like plastic bags, bottles and straws.

Since they are easy to use, most of us use it. But you can only use it once. So it ends up in the trash once its use is over. But garbage trucks eventually move it to landfills and lots of plastic end up in the seas. This is a big problem. This garbage ends up in the fish we eat. Next, toys. they are the bad quality kind. Like toy animals, dinosaurs and stuff But how to solve this mess?


Conclusion: Just don't use one time use plastic, don't buy toys that break easily and reduce + reuse your plastic. And soon plastic will reduce.

(Thanks to National Geographic for pictures.)

Comments