2019 October National Geographic Magazine Blog

Note: This is based on a National Geographic magazine. So, you may not have read it.

This a entry of a National Geographic magazine. I will be writing the sixth (it's also the last part of the magazine) part of this magazine. 


The Dinosaur in the room: This all starts with a picture of a Allosaurus fossil.



Now, I read this magazine serval times and there is a lot of smuggling and pretending. For example: Fossils of two dinosaurs - Tarbosaurus and Saurolophus were smuggled to New York and labeled "shoes". And another time a dealer "hawked" an Apatosaurus leg to passerby crying, "That would've been a heckuva barbecue"!

So, I feel pretty happy with this magazine, so let's move on to the conclusion. 


Conclusion: As I said before, I think this magazine is pretty good and I love it. But one thing I really want to point out is a picture of an Allosaurus skeleton. (No, it's not the one I mentioned but another one). The Allosaurus was estimated to be 13 - 16 feet tall and the woman next to it was like five feet and she was the same height in the picture! She isn't 13 - 16 feet tall like - Seriously??? 

Anyway. I love it and everybody should take a look. Maybe it will be your new favourite magazine!

Well that's the end. Bye! And see you soon in my next entry!

Credit: National Geographic

Comments